Thursday 6 October 2011

32. Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine





I've been cheating a bit recently. The pressure to keep this blog going every day is getting to be a real pain in the ass and I've been looking to listen to albums that are either really short or ones that I know quite well. For example, if it's not a Monday and I'm reviewing a hip-hop album then it's likely that I'm doing that one because it will be easier for me to write about as hip-hop is my favorite genre of music.


Anyhow, now that the aforementioned issue is out of the way, let's get into today's album: Rage Against the Machine's self-titled debut album.


I remember having this album (apart from the last 2 songs) on one side of a D-90 cassette and on the other side I had 'Nevermind' by Nirvana, what a great tape that was. The thing that I like so much about this album is that it's kind of like the best hip-hop acts and metal bands of the time fucked and out spurted baby 'Rage'. Obviously the biggest song on the album is 'Killing in the name of', but I was always a fan of 'Bullet in the head' and 'Wake up' myself, but to be honest the whole album is killer.


Until tomorrow.....
twitter.com/therealtomsmith
#365Albums


Favorite song:


No comments:

Post a Comment