Friday 7 October 2011

33. Saian Supa Crew - KLR


I don't know how much I can really write about this album to be honest. It's difficult to really get a gauge on the themes and tones of a hip-hop album when all of the lyrics are in another language.

Saian Supa Crew are a french hip-hop super- and they have great taste in beats, but that's all I know about them to be honest. I did like this album but I think that I need to give this album a few more listens before I can give it a proper review to be honest.

One thing that I will say in a negative aspect about this album is that 20 songs on hip-hop album is far too much. Skits on hip-hop albums are really annoying in any language.

This album has a great eclectic selection of beats and you can hear that their delivery is good, but ultimately, I can't really judge it too much without understanding what they're saying.

Until tomorrow.....
twitter.com/therealtomsmith
#365Albums

Favorite song:

No comments:

Post a Comment