Tuesday 27 September 2011

23. Pearl Jam - Ten





I don't really know much about Pearl Jam. All I know is that they are some grunge band from Seattle and the lead singer sounds like the singer from Creed (A crap band, but I like them).


After listening to 'Ten', I still don't know much about them to be honest. I can tell that they're all really talented musicians and that lead singer, Eddie Vedder has a very imitated voice and dark lyrics. A lot of the lyrics deal with homelessness, murder and suicide which can make it a tough listen, although still an enjoyable one. 


It would be unfair for me to judge this album after just one listen, I enjoyed it but I didn't think that it was amazing. Having said that I am definitely going to revisit it another time in the future.  


The singers voice is good, but I still side with Creed on this one.


Until tomorrow.....
twitter.com/therealtomsmith
#365Albums

Favorite Song: 


No comments:

Post a Comment