Thursday 29 September 2011

25. New Found Glory - New Found Glory



When I listen to this album it takes me back to 2001. I remember buying this album in Onyx records across the road from the old (See better) Forbidden Planet in Bristol. The fist time I listened to this album I fell in love with it and 11 years later I still love this album.


There is nothing particularly complex about this album, it's just a great pop record full of great guitar riffs, fast drumming and catchy choruses, and that is all I want from a pop-punk album like this. 


'Say your name' is an anthemic number that everyone can sing along to, 'Dressed to kill' is the ultimate post-breakup party song and 'Boy crazy' is a really catchy song about how mental, and sometimes evil, girls can be.


I walked home from work today with the sun beating down on me with a gormless smile across my face and loved every minute of it.


Until tomorrow.....
twitter.com/therealtomsmith
#365Albums

Favorite Song:


No comments:

Post a Comment